Application To Issue Entry Visas To The Republic Of The Sudan
Whoever intends to visit the Republic of the Sudan is requested to obtain entry visas from embassies of Sudan or its accredited consulates abroad prior to arrival in Sudan. The following is the procedure for obtaining entry visas from the Consular Section of the Sudan Embassy in Japan....
10:00 am -12:00 pm Monday - Friday except (Official Holidays) .
10:00 am -12:00 pm on or after the date of visa issue. Processing time for visa applications may take AT LEAST two days.
1. Completed Application Forms
Two original completed application forms signed by the applicant should be submitted.
* A blank visa application form can be down loaded here. VISA application form (PDF File)
Download Adobe Reader from here
Two photographs ( 3 cm x 2.5 cm), taken within six months prior to the date of application, with the applicant's signature as in passport on the reverse of photographs.
Passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the Sudan. Two blank visa pages (double-page spread on passport) are required for obtaining entry visas to the Sudan.
4. Fees for Visa
5- Visa For non japanese national. additional documents (residnet certificate + work certificate).
■ Other Required Documents.
(1) The Consular Section of the Sudan Embassy in Japan cannot accept application to issue entry visas to the Sudan by mail. However, proxy application is permissible, provided that designated Sudan Embassy's forms are used.
* A blank proxy application form can be down loaded here. PROXY application form (PDF File)
(2) Visas are valid for two month from the date of issue and period of stay is one month.
(3) Recommendation letter from company or organization requires representative's signature and corporate seal.
(4) English letter of guarantee must use designated Sudan Embassy's forms
* A blank letter of guarantee form can be down loaded here. GUARANTEE form (PDF File)
(5) Please bring exact amount of cash to cover the cost.